Friday, May 20, 2005

Julie Kirk in the Wild West routine


Ah, the Wild West routine: I know every single frame of it. I just have to hear the music and I become hard. I've compared the angels' costumes in this routine with similar costumes in other routines and I think they are the most revealing. The belt line seems to come a little higher, so they are showing slightly more belly, hip and buttock. The central strip of material looks slightly narrower too, and appears to be pulled tighter on the crotch. There are numerous amazing single frames to wank over. I love the frame when Louise English is saying "I thank you, I thank you, once again I thank you, rock on tommy!" If you watch Julie Kirk on the left in the purple costume, she performs three major hip thrusts at this point. It is on the last one that you can capture her forward thrust. She is thrusting forward so hard her hip bones and crotch area catch the light beautifully. I also like the part when Louise is impersonating Mr. Rigsby ("My god that's very visual...") Corinne does some great gyrating, but look at the other girl on the right, the blonde one in blue (don't know her name). At the end of this short segment she performs four bigger gyrations. Notice when she does this how her buttocks become firm and form that lovely concave shape when the buttock muscles are tightened.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi..what a great site..been a fan of the Angels for ages...I have been checking out the Wild West routine but have no Louise English doing anything in it?? I`m in England and have a dvd with the routine on it.Maybe that bit has been cut?? U have the full version..would sure like to see it.

wildwestfan2001 said...

Hi - get in touch with me: wildwestfan2001@yahoo.co.uk
WWF