
I always liked this outfit that Sam S-L wore during the disco routine. We can see her nice cleavage here, great for cock rubbing. Would be good to get her tits either side of my cock so that I can wank off on her and spunk on her chin. God she just looks like a fucking prostitute here, a cheap tart ready to tease the cum from our balls. Well you're gonna get it, you cheap cunt. How'd you like a fucking spunk facial?
2 comments:
fucking jeeeze your one dirty bastard spunker!! were we seperated at birth!!?? FANTASTIC WEB PAGES!!! I AM PUMPING LIKE A FUCKER over all this!! brilliant!!!
Why, thank you! If you want to contribute your own entries on the blog - and I'd encourage any other fellow angel wankers to do this - please get in touch direct - wildwestfan2001@yahoo.co.uk - and i'll set you up as a blog contributor.
Post a Comment