A collective logbook of Hill's Angels masturbation experiences
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Cunt comparison
So who do you think had the sweetest pussy? Would it be Sue or Louise? Take a look and post your opinions.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thats a cold call, see, Sue's pussy is kinda meaty, so thats could looking at the way your cock would split her open like a piece of wood. On the other hand Louises pussy is nice and wide with thinner lips. But you could fill that pussy with two lubed-up cocks.
Difficult, Sue is definitly the greatest tease her. Louise smiles a lot, like a pretty princes, but the face on Sue is just pure nasty filth.
I hear you. I've always been attracted to the width of Louise's cunt. As you say, it should be possible to fit two lubed cocks in there without too much of a struggle.
2 comments:
Thats a cold call, see, Sue's pussy is kinda meaty, so thats could looking at the way your cock would split her open like a piece of wood. On the other hand Louises pussy is nice and wide with thinner lips. But you could fill that pussy with two lubed-up cocks.
Difficult, Sue is definitly the greatest tease her. Louise smiles a lot, like a pretty princes, but the face on Sue is just pure nasty filth.
--Angelspunker
I hear you. I've always been attracted to the width of Louise's cunt. As you say, it should be possible to fit two lubed cocks in there without too much of a struggle.
Post a Comment