Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Buttock spunk


God Corinne, you thick-buttocked tease-bitch. Every time I see this shot of you during the Bubble girl dance I just want you to churn those great ass cheeks of yours tantilizingly on my throbbing cock tip until I fucking explode all over them. what a sight it would be, to see those massive buttocks slick and wobbling, dripping with cum, your buttock muscles constricting and relaxing as you gyrate for me. Then, very slowly I reach in and pinch the thong material from between your buttock, pull it out and rip the thing off. Now I can get at your pussy and asshole. First the cock enters your cunt, lubed up by my previous spunk, and I force two fingers into your ass. You're down on the stage floor now, with my full weight on top of you and the full force of my thrusting cock pounding into you. As I ride you I smack your thick buttocks, still glistening with spunk, they wobble and this makes my thrusting speed increase. I'm fucking you like a jackhammer now, pounding into you, repeatedly transferring my cock from your cunt to your ass until your whole crotch area is red and swollen with fuck-violence. Then I squirt up your back and into your tart's hair. Smell my spunk you whore, taste the taste of the Angelspunker's wrath.

No comments: