
You know the bit; the slut Julie Kirk and her bitch Abigail Higgins jumping over the horse in the runaway routine. Ohhh lovely slo-mo, capturing their big white thighs part, the flash of crotch. God, I could almost pull my foreskin off wanking at this sequence.
1 comment:
Julie you hot little prick tease. I've jacked off to you ever since I saw this dance on TBHS. I couldn't believe my eyes. How could something so erotic be shown on US tv? I was about 18 or 19 when this episode was first shown in my area of the US and I about exploded when I saw it. I immediately started jacking off to the image of your long spread legs and that tight leotard crotch that could barely contain your hot little pussy. God how I wanted to pound your pussy with my hard cock until every drop of hot cum was drained from my churning balls. God what a hot little prick tease you were! God how I want to spread your legs and fuck you hard and long. Jesus your pussy about to pop out of that little leotard and those long slim dancers legs spread wide is an image forever burned into my brain. I can't write anymore I've got to go back to that photo and jack off again to your spread legs and hot pussy.
Post a Comment