Monday, June 13, 2005

Sue head-fuck


Just get hold of Sue Upton's head and force your
dick into her mouth. Fuck her head hard man, force
her to the ground and hump your cock so hard that
she passes out. Your body weight is on her head,
that ugly fucking face, it's mouth wide open taking
your cock. Now that the bitch is unconscious sit her
up and continue to head-fuck her against the wall.
Just at the right moment withdraw your cock from her
mouth and ejaculate on her face, then wipe your
still pumping dick on her leotard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sue!! You gorgeous, nasty bitch. For 20 years I've been wanking to the Angels. My favourites are Sue, Corinne, and Clare. They have a wonderful combination of beauty and nut blowing nastiness that always gets me off. I just finished launching a lunchtime load all over Sue's gorgeous face. This time I was wanking to the one where she is dressed as a schoolgirl all in white and her kite is in a tree and Benny 'comes' to the rescue.

I like to wear a harness while I wank to the Angels. It's basically a g-string with a cock ring and two straps. A horizontal strap seperates my balls from my cock and a vertical strap seperates my balls. It's been my attire-of-choice this year when attending swing parties. It gives a nice clear view of my hard cock to anyone that wants to touch it, suck it, or ride it. I use my girlfriend's favourite hand lotion as a lubricant.

So back to Sue. I freeze framed the shot of her where she is happy that Benny has got her kite. She has this innocent,sexy smile, flutters her eyelashes, and clasps her hands. So I clasped my hand around my rigid pole and stroked it like a madman. I was pumping like a nutter when I blew both nuts all over the monitor. About 2/3 of Sue's face was covered in my nut nougat. Even after all these years it's incredible to see my hot cum covering Sue's pretty face. It was such a turn-on I kept on wanking and managed to squeeze off a second load and completely cover Sue's face with hot jizz.

My girlfriend heard me screaming "Take that you nasty bitch" as I blew my second load and walked in just as the cum completely obscured Sue. She told me to clean the monitor off quickly because she was hot to get off to Louise.

Louise is my girlfriend's favourite Angel to get off to (she's my favourite Angel too but too beautiful and not nasty enough for me to degrade her with a nasty load all over her pretty face). She likes to use a pocket rocket and rampant rabbit while watching Louise on the belt machine in the workout sketch and also while watching Louise sing Paradise and Pour un Flirt. She's so in love with Louise that she's joked that she would like to kidnap her and take her to America where she's heard that women can marry each other. That's not bad for me though. Her fantasy is that the three of us would honeymoon at Hedo II or Hedo III in the Caribbean and spend 24/7 taking turns fucking Louise's pretty little pussy (she loves to fuck pretty girls with a strap on) by the pool and on the beach in front of all the guests while they sucked and fucked and watched us.

All this writing about wanking has got me hard again. I think it's time to squeeze off yet another load. This time I'm going to wank to Corinne. I have a photo of her from the internet where she is completely nude and bent over with her back to the camera. Her legs are spread and her hot pussy is clearly seen and she's looking back at the camera with a faint smile. Yeah! You know you like all the lads wanking off and covering your hot little bum with their hot cum you nasty cock loving bitch! Got to go now and give the cum drinking whore what she needs - a fresh load of creamy cum.

wildwestfan2001 said...

A fine contribution to the blog. Just the sort of thing I'd envisaged whern I set it up. If you are the author and would like to be made a blog writing team member please email me at wildwestfan2001@yahoo.co.uk