

These two pics score a very high wank rating in my book. See how Leigh in pink is deliberately displaying her full crotch. Just check out the width of her pussy in this shot. I reckon she could take two cocks up there at once. Just hold that position Leigh while we get our pricks out for you.
Look also at Louise's fantastic thighs. I have such vivid images in my mind of actually rubbing my cock on those thighs and ejaculating pints of cum right on to them, while Louise looks down at me in her slightly stern way. I want to watch Louise have to strip off her cum-soaked costume and stand naked, her supple white body quivering, her thighs wobbling slightly. She then climbs onto my still-wet cock and rides the fucking balls off me. God I want to pump her so hard she passes out. Hmm, what to do with an unconscious Angel... anyone want to offer a suggestion?
God, this calls for a wank...
No comments:
Post a Comment