

I decided to cum over these two more recent photos of Corinne by way of a change from Benny Hill framgrabs. To start with it's interesting to see how she became more toned and slender later on compared to her time as an Angel, while still retaining that essential slut look. Her tits are looking firm and silky in the first photo but I'm drawn to look at the thighs, crotch and buttocks in both pics. Corinne's buttocks in particular caused me to masturbate vigorously ever since the 80s so i'm imagining rolling my semi-hard cock over the roundness of her ass, my pre-cum already present, making the cheeks glisten slightly. I cup the weight of each cheek in my hands and squeeze firmly, something I've wanted to do for so long.
But enough foreplay. As I look at the pictures I have inserted my erect cock into my lubed up latex wank glove, resting as it was on the pile of pillows I use for angelspunking 'fake fuck' wank purposes. The glove is pre-loaded with my previous spunk which makes for a more satisfying and comfortable wank. I'm now lying on the pillows, naked apart from the glove on my cock and I'm starting to thrust slowly and rythmically.
Briefly closing my eyes, I imagine that I have pulled the cloth away from Corinne's crotch in order to enter her. As I continue to wank at an even pace - I don't want to spunk too early - I look back at the pictures and particularly her face in them. That characteristic slightly open mouth, her two front teeth exposed, resting teasingly on her bottom lip. Naturally I begin to imagine those teeth and lips around my cock helmet and then taking the full length of my erection as I plunge it into her mouth. The thought makes me quicken my wank thrusts a little. I can feel the lube and cum inside the glove getting warmer with the friction I'm creating. I imagine it to be Corinne's own cunt juice frothing around my cock stem.
My eyes gradually focus on her hip and crotch area in the second photo. I decide that this is what I am going to concentrate on up to the point of cumming. God, the curves of her pussy in that high cut outfit. It reminds me of the classic Angels costume a bit and my mind flits to briefly to the thought of Corinne on the show and her displays of physical prowess. This makes me quicken my thrusts until I have reached the speed that will shortly result in ejaculation. I'm really pounding into the glove/Corinne now, visualizing her thigh flesh wobbling with the force I'm exerting. Her glorious thighs and cunt are wet with lube and our collective juices.
I can hear my cock rapidly and erotically squelching in the glove/Corinne. Then I relaise that I am about to reach orgasm; my balls start to tingle, my cock is fully rigid, so I home in on Corinne's crotch in the second picture, in particular the left buttock which is visible between her legs. That does it. I reach climax in a frenzy of fevered cock thrusts and fire the hot spunk into the glove/Corinne. The warm, thick cum shoots out and I imagine Corinne catching the full load of it inside her.
1 comment:
Great site you perverts! Though some of the fantasy material is too hardcore for my taste. I love stroking for the Angels, though.
Post a Comment