Thursday, January 25, 2007

Alison Bell request



In response to a comment, here's a nice pic of Alison Bell from the Hotel Splendide routine, displaying not only her ample tits but also her alluring inner thigh meat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WWFan, you are the best! I spent all day spunking to the picture of my beautiful Alison. If you have any more, please please PLEASE post them. (I always wonder what Benny did to her in that room when he climbed up to "rescue" her in the Lower Tidmarsh Volunteer Fire Brigade" sketch. With that low cut teddy showing off those amazing mamms, I would have loved to have seen Benny motorboat those juggs, wagging his face back and forth in a sea of Alison's cleavage!)

I love thinking about her as a sexy secretary, teasing all the devoted Angelspunkers who work in the office with a series of delectable outfits that show off her long legs and mouth-watering cleavage. As her boss, I'd order her to do as many chores as possible that left her unknowingly flashing her black stocking tops. As a result, the rest of the Angelspunkers would enjoy pinching that great bottom or groping those beautiful breasts. ("Excuse me, Ms. Bell. I need you to bend over and pick up those pencils. Right now. PHWOAAARRR!")

Then comes the day her dress "accidentally" catches on something and--RRRRRIIIIPPPP!--comes clean off, much to our delight. The Angelspunkers end up chasing her around the office as she scampers about in just her bra, panties, stockings and garters. As she tries in vain to escape, those magnficent tits wobble about madly (not unlike the final few frames of the "Cops and Robbers" chase scene) and all sorts of male hands squeeze and pinch those delicious knockers and that supple bottom.

Eventually, she collapses, and all of have a good time with her. We tear her clothes off--finishing what Benny and the boys started in the "Cops and Robbers" chase scene--gorging ourselves on that delicious boobflesh, fingering that fabulous fanny and giving her the ride of a lifetime.