A collective logbook of Hill's Angels masturbation experiences
Monday, January 22, 2007
Corinne and Leigh on the Kenny Everett Show
Here's a rare clip featuring those two excellent wank cunts Leigh Miles and Corinne Russell dancing on the Kenny Everett Television Show circa 1984. Nice moves and costumes:
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Poor Kenny died young, if I remember right. No idea where Corinne Russell is these days, but Leigh Miles is a choreographer for stage & television, as is Samantha Spencer-Lane.
Welcome back, Wildwestfan... I thought this blog had died. Nice to have it back.
2 comments:
Poor Kenny died young, if I remember right. No idea where Corinne Russell is these days, but Leigh Miles is a choreographer for stage & television, as is Samantha Spencer-Lane.
Welcome back, Wildwestfan... I thought this blog had died. Nice to have it back.
It's good to be back! Why not drop me a line at wildwestfan2001@yahoo.co.uk if you have any requests or want to discuss our mutual interest further.
Post a Comment